Saturday, June 25, 2011

Does Summer Training Really Make Winners in the Winter?

 

Summer Camp Opportunities

COACHES ALERT

We have a few slots remaining in our summer camp budget…please contact Bill Crum at the Beat the Streets Office…encourage some of your kids that aside from learning more wrestling skills, all the Camps provide Fun Activities everyday…..Great opportunity to leave a “hot city” and visit Colleges and Universities who host many of the camps in America.

John Smith Waterslide.jpgKen-Chertow-and-BTS lion stat.jpg

     John Smith Wrestling Camp- a little fun!                 Chertow Camp Visiting Penn State University

 

Does Summer Training Really Make Winners in thwww.bulldogwrestle.come Winter? 

By Citadel Wrestling Coach Jeff Ragan


I took a much different approach to wrestling in high school then most high school kids. Since I hadn't really started wrestling until end of my 8th grade year I knew I had a lot of catch up work to do. My way of playing catch up was to wrestle year round.

Now many people may be surprised that in my first 4 years of wrestling I became a 3 x high school Florida state finalist, a 2 x Florida State champion, a 2 x Florida Outstanding wrestler, as well as become a runner-up in Freestyle Nationals my senior year but I owe my success to Summer wrestling.

--- Click Here To Read More ---

Additional Resources:
Becoming A Champion - interview Coach Jeff Ragan
www.bulldogwrestle.com

    Distributed By Anthony Flatt- USA Wrestling State Chairman of the Year- Georgia

If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
 Unsubscribe

Anthony Flatt 1040 Sunhill Drive Lawrenceville, Georgia 30043 United States (678) 442-8852

No comments:

Post a Comment